I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving! There are many people and things that we are so darn lucky to have in our lives. I am thankful for :
1. The most kind and loving family I could ever dream of.
2. A warm bed, including my pancake pillow.
3. Oatmeal with brown sugar and milk & coffee in the mornings.
4. Fresh flowers, especially dahlias, peonies, and ranunculus.
5. A body that takes me places and that I am gifted with taking care of.
6. Something to be excited for – dreams, the future.
7. Trusty favorite recipes & new ones waiting to be made.
8. Any time I spend with Zachary – runs, days at home, car trips, meals, everything!
9. Old & new friends!
10. Burgerville after a long run.
11. Getting magazines in the mail.
12. Being able to take trips.
What are some of yours?